Today's Top SOA Links
Industry News Desk
Crosscheck Networks Drives Business-Critical SOA
Company's Flagship XML Gateway Ease SOA-to-Cloud Migration
By: Yeshim Deniz
Oct. 5, 2010 02:00 AM
Notably, at the show today, Crosscheck Networks (Booth # 13) CEO
With patented XML security acceleration technology and an architecture certified by NIST and the U.S. Department of Defense, the Forum Sentry XML Gateway (http://www.crosschecknet.com/products/forumsentry.php) is the industry standard for XML and SOAP security, access control and integration. Deployment highlights include processing:
- More than one billion transactions per day globally; - 95% of the world's credit card information; and - 80% of the traffic at one of the world's largest and
Underscoring its increasing adoption worldwide, Forum Sentry serves as the transactional foundation at more than 300 global organizations including:
- Integrated Cloud Adaptors for dynamic provisioning, auto scaling and
load balancing across multiple cloud providers including Amazon EC2,
OpSource Cloud, GoGrid and Rackspace.
- A Centralized WSDL Library and Extended Virtualization Support via
Virtual WSDL and WSDL Versioning for increased collaboration and
control of business services across diverse application development,
security and testing roles.
- A Robust Management API for enhanced policy life cycle management, and
secure, versatile cloud configuration, deployment and administration.
- Oracle WebLogic and JBoss Enterprise Middleware Adaptors to bolster
federated SOA deployments. This support builds on Crosscheck Networks',
a Red Hat Ready Partner, announcement earlier this year that the
company has joined the Red Hat Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- REST Identity Adaptor for flexible integration with custom enterprise
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week