XML News Desk
XML Vendor Stylus Studio Offers New Learning Video
Tape Offers Complete Tutorial in Six Minutes
Feb. 9, 2006 11:45 AM
Stylus Studio (http://www.stylusstudio.com) has announced the availability of a new video tutorial, "Learn Stylus Studio in 6 minutes!" This online video demonstration provides a comprehensive overview of all award-winning XML productivity tools included in Stylus Studio.
The company says this video tutorial "can turn you from an XML zero to an XML hero. Get the most out of the productive XML development tools and utilities you'll find in Stylus Studio."
The company also promises "to simplify the way you write XML applications forever!"
The new "Learn Stylus Studio in 6 Minutes" video tutorial covers the following topics:
• Using the File Explorer to access to local and network directories
• Organizing your XML development projects with the Project window
• Working with XML files using different XML editing views — text view, tree view, and the grid view
• Accelerating XML editing with XML auto-completion, syntax-help and code coloring
• Validating XML using MSXML, System.XML, Apache Xerces, XSV or other XML Schema validators
• Creating new documents from scratch with XML document wizards, including XML from XML Schema, HTML to XML, etc.
• How to create XSLT from HTML using the XSLT designer.
• Converting legacy data to XML with Convert to XML, including EDI to XML.
• Accessing data in a relational database as XML using the Stylus Studio Relational to XML data mapping
• Keeping track of changes made to your XML documents with XML differencing
• Converting EDI, EDIFACT, and generating XML Schema from XML files
• Using the XML Schema Editor to modify and design XML Schema using a synchronized graphical user interface.
• Editing and executing XML applications using the XQuery and XSLT Editor
• Evaluating XSLT performance and optimizing XQuery applications using Stylus Studio powerful profiling tools.
• Developing XQuery FLOWR expressions with the XQuery mapper
• Generating customized Java code to deploy your applications with the Java Code Generator
• Integrating Web services in your XML applications.
Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition is available for immediate purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop. There is currently 10% discount on top of the company's traditional savings. Single user licenses for Stylus Studio XML Enterprise Edition start at $895