Today's Top SOA Links
From the Wires
Research and Markets: E-books Market in India 2012
By: Business Wire
Dec. 14, 2012 06:39 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98g5f6/ebooks_market_in) has announced the addition of the "E-books Market in India 2012" report to their offering.
India has been hailed as a prospective market for books, a derivative of the passion in people for reading. E-book, the digital format of book, was an unknown area to tread even two years back in the country. But, as new technology creates new readers, technology enthusiasts began to opt for e-books and read them on a regular basis. As the advent of e-books become more prominent in India, publishers and readers wonder whether if the era of physical, paper books is drawing to a close. Touted as a tech marvel, e-readers along with the recent addition of smartphones and tablets, have emerged as the supporting platforms that work in conjunction with e-books.
- Cengage Learning India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hachette Book Publishing India Pvt. Ltd.
- Harper Collins Publishers India Ltd.
- MacMillan Publishers India Ltd.
- Pearson Education Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Penguin Books India Pvt. Ltd.
- Random House Publishers India Pvt. Ltd.
- Reed Elsevier India Pvt. Ltd.
- Springer (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata McGraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd.
Device Companies : Product Specifications
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- NSI Infinium Global Pvt. Ltd.
- Barnes & Noble
- Sony Corporation
- Acer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Research In Motion Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98g5f6/ebooks_market_in
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week