yourfanat wrote: I am using another tool for Oracle developers - dbForge Studio for Oracle. This IDE has lots of usefull features, among them: oracle designer, code competion and formatter, query builder, debugger, profiler, erxport/import, reports and many others. The latest version supports Oracle 12C. More information here.
Completely new search functions including cross reference and sample request
Tokyo, Jan 7, 2013 - (JCN Newswire) - TDK Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of its completely redesigned website for multilayer ceramic chip capacitors (MLCCs). The new site, which goes live on January 7, will welcome visitors with new features, search functions and tools at their disposal.
In addition to the fresh new look, the new site is user-friendly, and offers new and improved functions including multiple part number searches, improved sample requests and the latest technical information available. TDK multilayer ceramic chip capacitors are renowned for their high quality and reliability and visitors will benefit from the site's high functionality and accessibility to information on these products.
In recent years, customers have come to rely much more on the internet and mobile devices when seeking information related to their development, design, procurement, and various other activities. Furthermore, the trend towards globalization means that we should be able to respond without delay to the requests of customers, wherever they may be located.
Main features and benefits of the search functions
- Characteristics value search Based on product characteristics data, various parameters such as voltage range for use can be specified, allowing efficiently tailored searches for products that fit the actual circuit requirements of the customer. A query can also be narrowed down by attributes such as "high reliability" or "automotive use."
- Product name search In addition to various search assistance functions, it is now also possible to enter multiple product names.
- Cross reference search This new search function makes it possible to correlate other company brand products with TDK's lineup.
- Comparison of multiple product data A comparative display of the data for multiple products found through a search can be called up.
- Improved sample request For products found through a search, inventory information at selected distributors supporting online linkup will be displayed, making it possible to directly place an order through the distributor's website.
- Support for 3 languages: Japanese, English and Chinese In keeping with the progress of globalization, the website will be available in Japanese, English and Chinese.
TDK-EPC Corporation, a TDK group company, is the manufacturer of TDK's electronic components, modules and systems and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. TDK-EPC was founded on October 1, 2009 from the combination of the electronic components business of TDK and the EPCOS Group. The product portfolio includes ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, ferrites, inductors, high-frequency components such as surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter products and modules, piezo and protection components, and sensors.
About TDK Corporation
TDK Corporation is a leading electronics company based in Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1935 to commercialize ferrites, a key material in electronic and magnetic products. TDK's current product line includes passive components, magnetic application products as well as energy devices, flash memory application devices, and others. TDK today focuses on demanding markets in the areas of information and communication technology and consumer, automotive and industrial electronics. The company has a network of design and manufacturing locations and sales offices in Asia, Europe, and in North and South America. In fiscal 2012, TDK posted total sales of USD 9.9 billion and employed about 79,000 people worldwide. For more information, please visit www.global.tdk.com .
Source: TDK Corporation
Ms. Mari KONISHI
T: +813 5201-7102
Ms. Emi OGATA
TDK Singapore (Pte) Ltd.
T: +65 6273 5022
Ms. Clover XU
TDK China Co., Ltd.
T: +86 21 61962307
Mr. Frank TRAMPNAU
TDK Electronics Europe GmbH
T: +49 211 9077 127
Ms. Sara M. REYNOSO
TDK Corporation of America
T: +1 972-409-4519
About JCN Newswire Copyright 2008 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of JCN Newswire content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of JCN Newswire. JCN Newswire shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
Click to Add our RSS Feeds to the Service of Your Choice: