Today's Top SOA Links
From the Wires
Research and Markets: Saudi Arabia Telecom Country Report - 2012: Cost Savings from Declining MTRs to Be Passed On To Consumers In 2013
By: Business Wire
Jan. 30, 2013 12:58 PM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhpxpk/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Telecom Country Report - 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Saudi Arabia's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- All three mobile operators launched LTE in 2011.
- Three new MVNOs could enter the market by 2013.
- Tower sharing is strongly recommended to lower capex and opex.
- Fixed-line competition is still limited - the introduction of unified licences is unlikely to offer short-term benefits to the market.
- Minor operators have ambitious plans for FTTx, but STC will still dominate the market.
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007.
- Al-Mutakamilah Consortium
- Bayanat al Oula
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom (GO)
- Etihad Etisalat (Mobily)
- Integrated Telecom Company (ITC)
- Optical Communications Company (OCC)
- Saudi Telecom (STC)
- Virgin Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhpxpk/saudi_arabia
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week