Today's Top SOA Links
From the Wires
Customize Cases with OtterBox Build Your Own Program for Apple & Android
By: Business Wire
Feb. 4, 2013 04:20 PM
OtterBox® fans can create the ultimate customized Defender Series® case for the Apple® iPhone® 4/4S, iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S III by choosing from a multitude of different color combinations only on OtterBox.com.*
OtterBox fans can create the ultimate customized Defender Series case for the Apple iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S III by choosing from a multitude of different color combinations only on OtterBox.com. (Photo: OtterBox)
The Defender Series provides superior protection with a unique multi-layered construction:
“More choices for more customers,” OtterBox President and CEO Brian Thomas said. “Choose from 35 combinations of Defender Series polycarbonate and silicone for the iPhone 4/4S, 72 for the iPhone 5 and 42 for the Galaxy S III.”
Additional Information for the OtterBox Defender Series:
• Drop and shock – protection against drop, bump and shock
• Water protection – not tested or recommended for water protection
• Dust intrusion – dust does not enter in a sufficient quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of equipment
Dimensions (case only):
• iPhone 4/4S: 4.88 in (124.12 mm) x 2.71 in (68.91 mm) x 0.66 in (6.76 mm)
• iPhone 5: 5.32 in (135.12 mm) x 2.75 in (69.90 mm) x 0.64 in (16.18 mm)
• Galaxy S III: 5.88 in (148.84 mm) x 3.47 in (88.14 mm) x 1.41 in (35.81 mm)
Approximate Weight (case only):
• iPhone 4/4S: 1.83 oz (52.06 g)
• iPhone 5: 4.00 oz (114.00 g)
• Galaxy S III: 4.64 oz (131.54 g)
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, innovation and perseverance, OtterBox is a leader in the production of premier protective solutions for global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors.
Incorporating creativity and cutting-edge design into every product, OtterBox creates sleek and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle.
OtterBox was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colo. In 2010 OtterBox established an EMEA headquarters in Ireland and an APAC headquarters in Hong Kong.
For more information, visit www.otterbox.com. We’ve Got Technology Covered.
*Available for a limited time
©2013 Otter Products, LLC. All rights reserved. OtterBox and all OtterBox logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of Otter Products, LLC. All other logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of their respective owners.
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week